The GZW-B weighing forks are a very accurate weighing system, which is also available in legal for trade version. The standard forks on the lift truck are replaced by the Bruss weighing forks. The indicator can be fitted out with a printer, that can print a ticket with the weight data on the spot, or can transfer the data on-line to a computer network, by radio frequency. With the Bruss GZW-B you weigh pallets and containers during transport, on the place of handling. You save time in checking incoming and outgoing goods, in determining expedition weights and in filling big bags in production. Power supply for the weighing system comes from the battery of the lift truck.
- For special options the standard dimensions can differ from the above standard specifications.
- Printer for printing weight data
- Legal for trade version, OIML class III
- Pivoting indicator for read out from different angles
- Stainless steel fork shoes
- Different fork lengths
- Other options on demand
Want to know more?